Monday, December 20, 2010

More gift card packaging

I needed to wrap up a few more gift cards so I reached for more little gift card tins and the Gift Card Frame Die. This little piece of metal is a serious time saver when it comes to whipping up a bunch of gift card holders, let me tell you!

I started with small hinged tins from the Taylored Expressions. I had an extra sheet of stamped snowflakes, left over from when I mass-produced these cards, so I put it to good use for the tops of the tins. I used my Winter Wonderland Snowflake dies and cut out a pink snowflake then coated it with a thin layer of diamond stickles. I added a small strip of pink paper and stamped the sentiment from Winter Wonderland, then sewed some light blue glimmer twill ribbon in place. I topped the snowflake with a white button then attached it with foam tape. Finally I wrapped the side of the tin with pink cardstock and added a pink twill bow.

I've already given away three of these little tins and the tin is getting as much attention as the gift card inside. I'd say that's a good thing!


thanks for stopping by!
Karen

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN, perfect for gift cards.

Leslie said...

Super, super sweet!!!

Janet said...

sooooooooooooo cute! i may have to do this next year!!
hugs

Mary J said...

Wow, Karen - these are so brilliant! So professional!

chris said...

hi Karen these look so gorgeous. so special.