Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let it Snow

I have a quick card to share today. I used Merry and Bright from My Favorite Things along with FTL190 from the Clean & Simple blog.

As soon as I saw this sketch I knew it was perfect for a quick Christmas card, and who am I to deny myself? LOL!! This is card #17 for Project Christmas 2012. I used patterned paper from the Prima North Country 6x6 paper stack along with the following card stock colours from MFT: hot fudge, fossil, sno cone, wild cherry. I used one of the Mini Doily Circles Die-namics as a base for the snowflakes, then used Let It Snowflakes Die-namics to cut out the blue skies felt and cream card stock. I added a few brads and called this one done!

Here are the Die-namics I used:


Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE that big snowflake!! The papers are GORGEOUS too! Sorry I haven't been by in AGES! MISS YOU!!!

Danni said...

Awesome card!

Karen Giron said...

Love the snowflake on the mini doily! How cute! This sketch is fantastic too - love it!

Leslie said...

Christmas card #17?! Sheesh, I'd better get cracking and catch up! :)