Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Time

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC136

I don't have a card for you just yet...it's coming...I promise...just a little later today. I did some major damage to my computer (cracked the LCD screen...yikes!) so I need to set up the new computer (yay!) before I can edit my card and post it for you. And, well, I was also gone all last week and the hubster wanted to watch a movie last night while I was supposed to be doing my Sweet Sunday post and photo editing. Needless to say, time ran out. But here's the sketch and I promise I'll be back today with my card...it's another Christmas card to add to my stash so I hope you'll stop by later. 

In the meantime, I'm sure the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have some fabulous samples to share.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for stopping by!
Karen  :-)

No comments: