Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Sunday Clothes Line

Ok, so maybe the title should be Sweet Wednesday Clothes Line, but that just doesn't sound as good. We had friends visiting over the Labour Day weekend so I wasn't able to play along with the Sweet Sunday stampers for this week's sketch, but I wasn't about to let a sketch go by without me!

I thought Santa's Clothes Drying was a perfect fit with SSSC84 and also it was a good excuse to get my weekly (or not so weekly lately!) Christmas card done.

It was really tough to get a good photo of the shading on this card...so if you can imagine, the red hat and pants look much better IRL! I added white fun flock to the hat and pants and some glassy bits (I forget their official name) to look like snow. The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather...so fun...and I paired it with the open scallop die-namic and some baja blue ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

Janet said...

super cute card!!

Vicki Burdick said...

so cute Karen!!! I missed you on Sundfay, but this was sooo worth the wait!!! HUGS!!

Danni said...

Great card! So many fun elements to it!

Monique said...

This is so cute.. I love the plaid DP... your stitching looks great and your ruffled ribbon..oh hey I just love everything about this card lol :)