Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Arrival

Did the title get you??? Ha ha ha!!! My "new arrival" announcements are likely quite different than anyone else's! LOL! Look what arrived in my mailbox yesterday and moved right into my stamp room......
I'm SO excited to have the new Copic colours!!! I absolutely can NOT wait to try them out. You can have them too...just run over to Eclectic Paperie (and they now ship to Canada for all my Canadian friends back home!) to pick up this hot little item while they're still in stock! :)

Happy Stamping!
Karen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hee hee - get to work girlfriend. New arrivals need to be held a lot and "cooed and oooohed and aaaahed" over!!! I also hear you need to change them frequently - from the looks of your new arrivals, you've got some changing to do! I don't see much sleep in your future :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for the tip about Eclectic Paperie. ;)