Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sunshine

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC215.

I created a cheery card to match the sunny weather we've been having this weekend…finally!


I completely flipped the sketch upside down to work with the image from Sunflower Sweetheart, so she'd be looking into the card. She became the rectangle element on the card and the star accent is the talk bubble sentiment.

There are lots of possibilities with this sketch. I hope you'll play along and link your card on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Jenny Peterson
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put   (she's taking this week off)
Sarah-Jane Kalé
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron

Here are the supplies I used:





Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

sooooo pretty! love your coloring and colors....purple....YUM! I just ordered this cutie can't wait to play with her. great job with the sketch.

wendy said...

ohhh soo cute !

Vicki Burdick said...

I LOVE this card Karen, that stamp set is on my list!! Love the colors you used and how you used the sketch! Missed you last week! Happy Sunday my friend!!!

Tracy said...

What Vicki said! Love this color combo and of course your coloring! The perfect springy card for a bestie. :)

Leslie said...

Love it! She's so cute and you're awesome at sketch interpretation!! Fab hair too!!!

Barbara said...

Just too stinkin' CUTE, Karen!! That embossed background is just right, too.

Maria said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh.My.Word. She is GORGEOUS my sweet friend! LOVE LOVE LOVE the purples and your coloring is flawless! Everything about this card makes me smile!