Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sweet Sunday Mother's Day

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC216.
As I was typing this post I realized that it's Easter Sunday. So Happy Easter!!! But I didn't have the forethought to create an Easter card. Instead I'm working ahead and made a Mother's Day card.

I received a few goodies from My Favorite Things and I couldn't wait to dig into the gorgeous Gerbera Daisy Die-namics.
I chose the colours for my card based on the MFT April Colour Palette Challenge. The pink is perfect for this gorgeous flower!
I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch and link your creation on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Here are the supplies I used:

Pin It
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

11 comments:

Joy said...

Just beautiful, love your layout and I cannot like you wait to dive into my MFT goodies and play too, hugs

Leslie said...

Look at you, all ahead of the game with your Mothers Day card made! It's beautiful and also perfectly flat for mailing....a win-win card😀

Anonymous said...

Love it GF! I can't wait to use that new gerbera! Happy Easter!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is fabulous Karen, I love that daisy die and you are fast making me a MFT girl!!! I am ordering now!!! Happy Bunny Day my sweet friend!!

Karen Giron said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the pop of pink with the white and the leaves are really perfect!

Dana White said...

A perfect Mother's Day card. Beautiful

Barbara said...

Gorgeous Mother's Day card, Karen! Love all the texture you've got going on!

Lisa H. said...

oh, karen! this is fabulous. colors are wonderful and that flower....I love it. I played with it the other day.

Jodi Collins said...

BEAUTIFUL my friend! LOVE all the white space and the pop with the flower! GORGEOUS!

Tracy said...

Finally making my rounds after the fiasco with Typepad. Wow Karen this is simply gorgeous!!! I love,love,love this. You have the best eye for color combos!!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the vibrant daisy against the white background.