Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions

It's time for the June Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions and let me tell you, it's a fabulous kit, like all the kits Taylor puts together. This month there's an amazing promotion on the the Key Ingredients Subscriptions...

From June 15th - 19th, anyone who purchases a 6 month subscription, renews a 6 month subscription, or extends their current subscription for 6 months will receive a FREE stamp set designed by Taylor!!! The stamp set (a $21.95 value) will be exclusive to subscribers and sent out upon completion of your 6 month subscription. A 6 month subscription costs just $23.95 per month (and that includes shipping).

Here's the project I created with the June Key Ingredients. Taylor challenged us to create flower embellishments and I did that with both the die cut flowers from the kit and rolled paper flowers using patterned papers and solid cardstocks from the June Key Ingredients.

I created a flower patch message board with custom floral push pins. I used the flower die cuts, paper flowers and buttons from the June KI to create the focal image, along with my grass punch. I didn't even use stamps on this project!

For the cutest push pins ever (if I do say so myself...LOL!), I rolled up patterned paper into tight little buds and hand cut green gingham leaves. The flowers and leaves are glued onto flat push pins. Because I kept the flowers rolled tight, the push pins are nice and sturdy and easy to grab onto. They turned out better than I'd imagined!!!

Another bonus to Key Ingredients Subscribers is that you receive 10% off and free shipping in the TE Store when you order products to be shipped with your monthly key ingredients kit. Taylor's super organized and you'll even receive a reminder email!

Subscribe today and your kit will be shipped out immediately!!! And, you're invited to play along in the KI challenge each month...how fun!!! What I love most is that I've never once been able to completely use up a Key Ingredients kit...and trust me...I've tried! There's just so many supplies in each kit, they seem to be never ending! LOL!!!

But you'll be able to hear directly from a few key ingredients subscribers because we're lucky to have them joining us today to share projects. So let's go see what everyone created!!!
Rosie Hughes
Candace Mitchell
Lisa Hjulberg
Stacey Schafer
Cassandra Trask
Colleen Begley
JoAnn Valderama
Tracy Clemente
Alex Maldonado
Carolina Butching
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Sankari Wegman
and Taylor VanBruggen

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

8 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my goodness, Karen!! This is the cutest thing ever! I'm sure it is going to look adorable in your stamp room! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! Saucy! This is the BOMB girlie! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the rolled flower push pins! This is AWESOME!!! Can you make me one? LOL!!

Stacey Schafer said...

Great project, Karen! I'm with Jodi...so want on of those...LOL!

Rosie said...

Gorgeous project Karen...love everything abbout!

Tracy said...

Karen!!! I saw this in the gallery over the weekend. You totally inspired me to try my hand at these rolled flowers. Yours are AWESOME! I need more practice. =)

Hugs,
Tracy

Taylor said...

Now THIS is adorable! I love those rolled flower push pins...genius!!

Colleen Begley said...

Hi Karen,
I loved your bulletin board when I saw it on the KI blog. Those push pins are so cool and a terrific idea. You are so clever.

Colleen

Sankari W. said...

GET OUT!!! Flowered Push Pins!!! Girl - you totally sauced up this KI project just right!!! LOVE it! What an awesome and creative idea - i super love it!!!
Big hugs sweet Karen!
Sankari :)))