Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sweet Sunday Holidays

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC248.

I used fun, non-traditional colours for my holiday card today.


I wanted the snowflakes to pop so I kept the other layers mostly white. I added a large sequin and a rhinestone to the center of each snowflake for a little sparkle.

To create a little texture I embossed the sentiment panel after stamping the sentiment.

I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch and link your creation on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Jenny Peterson
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Sara-Jane Kalé
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron



Here are the supplies I used:






Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! love the colored snowflakes, Karen. beautiful card.

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty! Your snowflakes do pop with the great colors you used and clean background.

Vicki Burdick said...

Fabulous Karen!! Love the non traditional colors!!! Happy Sunday my sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

Love the non-trad!

Leslie said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and of course the snowflakes!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Just stopped by to say Hi! Miss ya!!!