Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sweet Sunday Hooray

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC241.

I'm adding to my stash of birthday cards with this masculine creation.


The sketch was a perfect layout for a guy card, easy and simple without too much fuss.

It's ok that I added a little sparkle though with the orange rhinestones, right? It seemed a little too plain without them.

I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch and link your creation on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Jenny Peterson
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Sarah-Jane Kalé
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron



Here are the supplies I used:




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Karen, love that little present and of course your stitching is perfect!!!

Tracy said...

What a happy, happy card! I love blue & orange together. I don't know how I missed this set either. It's a definite must have.

Tiffany Goodson said...

Love your card! The rhinestones are the perfect touch!

Lisa H. said...

Super cool card. Love how you did your little flags. Great birthday card!

Dana White said...

The present is the perfect accent. Fabulous birthday card

Leslie said...

Fun card, love that little present - you always rock the layouts!!